Tuesday 4 February 2014

Seleucid 1st Corps phalanx and cataphracts


As the title says this is half of my Seleucid phalanx, I decided to to with a simple gold for metal parts, white for linothorax and grey for clothing. When I get around to doing the second part of the phalanx I will probably add more variety to colour schemes of the trousers. One of the feathers on the commander figure broke off and I couldn't find it so I had replace it with green-stuff and it actually looks ok (*pats himself on the back*)! 







Seleucid phalanx 16/32 (S)



And those are the colour scheme tests for my cataphracts, they are nice and quick to paint up- mostly just metallic dry-brushing as they are so heavily clad in armor. I decided to go with red as the main color tying them together, the red spears/kontos give them that more elite look.




And all together now!


3 comments:

  1. very nice - lovely brushwork.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely painting! I really like the 1st Corps Successor range.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Folks who are able to expend money for this to get twitter followers anyways can quickly get exposure for their goods over-night. Buy Twitter Permanent followers

    ReplyDelete